We feel pretty confident that you'll love your Sabi purchase, but in case you don't, you can send it back to us within 30 days from the shipping date, and we'll be happy to arrange an exchange or refund. All you need to do is email customer service – firstname.lastname@example.org - and we'll issue you a prepaid label to ship your order back to us.
Once you receive that prepaid label, you'll need to return the less than loved item in new or unused condition (meaning no scratches, marks or damage, with all the original packaging and materials included.
We trust you, but will still need to inspect the item upon receipt-- just to make sure -- before we issue a refund or exchange. Of course if the item has been damaged or obviously used, we won't be able to offer you that refund or exchange and will have to return it to you (at your expense).
We must receive your returned item(s) within 30 days of the original shipping date. If we receive your item after 30 days of the date of shipping, or if you didn't use our prepaid label, we may refuse the return and ship it back to you at your expense (so don't forget that label!)
Also, any 'Free Gifts' we may have sent you with your purchase – we'll need those back too -- if you'd like a refund for your item. If the product is shipped to us without the Free Gift, then we won't be able to issue you a refund.
Now let's say you received a damaged item, an item you didn't order or the wrong item, we'll a. first apologize profusely and then b. exchange it free of charge, or refund the full cost of the merchandise and shipping charges. Again, not that we don't trust you, but we'll need to inspect the item upon receipt. If it is indeed an error or a defective product, your refund or exchange will be on its way shortly. However, if the product is found to not be defective, shipping fees will apply and/or a partial refund may be issued.
We have a great refund and exchange policy. However, some things we just can't take back:
- Items which have been abused or modified
- Special orders made to customer specifications
- Products modified as per customer requests
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
1. Email our Customer Service department at email@example.com to obtain a return authorization number (RAN) and write it on your return slip. We can't accept any returned merchandise without a RAN number, so be sure to get one and mark it down. For exchanges and refunds, we offer free return shipping. To ensure a return that is quick, traceable and secure at minimal cost, we will email you a UPS prepaid return label that you MUST use so that the return is processed correctly.
2. Please read the information on your original shipping document and enclose it with your purchase in the original packaging. Re-pack your product with RAN number, original shipping document, original packaging and – of course – the product you want returned or exchanged. If you don't have your original shipping document, please provide us with your name, address, phone number and order number on a separate piece of paper. We really need this information to process your return so don't forget to include it.
3. Bring your package to a UPS location for delivery to our return facility.
What You Need to Know
- We inspect all returned items when they arrive.
- Refunds will be in the original form of payment
- Your refund should arrive within three weeks (usually sooner), after the carrier issues your tracking number.
- Refunds on purchases made with a credit card will only be credited to the same card.
- Unless applicable, delivery charges are not refunded.
- If you return a partial order, we will refund you for the returned items only.
- Refunds will be applied to any unpaid balances first.
- For exchanges and returns, if the product is not found to be defective, shipping fees may apply and/or a partial refund may be issued.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer service desk: firstname.lastname@example.org.